Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tessalon Perles Cough Worse

Internet in the office: Gray or Black?. Thats the question!


After several months of testing, I've discovered that, gradually, it has been expanding to primary care providers in Andalucia, access to certain web pages. Maybe why it was black before now has become dark gray (but soooo dark).

could have done a tutorial. Could leave the instructions here. But what I gain by that?

without thinking twice, I decided the best thing in these times of cut is to take a computer wizard bonus (my unique eye that this task is no incompatibility) tax free.

So, using that tomorrow is my birthday and the celebration was postponed until next year, I will accept all the gifts you send me home (department store gift cards, Iberian wines, spirits and delicatessen several-not supported decorations or checks-). Of course, a gift makes you a friend, and I'll explain my friends what they want, even in that part of the consultation have left the box, inside which is saved with a broken lock, an old computer without instructions with which they can connect, if they know it (that would require a gift of some importance), some Web sites.

Si eres Andaluz y trabajas en primaria y no sabes como conectarte, y no tienes para jamón, envía a tus colegas Andaluces un enlace a esta página para que hagan un comentario con su queja. Cuando lleguen a 100 prometo colgar un tutorial de cómo hacerlo.

Aunque siempre os queda la opción "más fácil" de preguntarle a vuestro director...

O apoyar la iniciativa Internet en la consulta: una necesidad . Divúlgalo, a tus colegas, a tus amigos, a tus familiares. Buscamos sensibilizar a las autoridades sanitarias y que acaben con este anacronismo en pleno siglo XXI.

0 comments:

Post a Comment