Thursday, October 7, 2010

How To Make A Uhf Balun

LOPD Internet in the consultation: The Devil's Advocate.


I think enough is enough. This fight is somewhat uneven. Here we are receiving thousands of blog entries in our campaign and hundreds of messages of support and is very difficult a glimpse of any message against.

But I'm sure this will not have internet in the consultations can not be because the perpetrators are some unconscious, or because we simply want to be held incommunicado, isolated or in ignorance. I do not think our managers are those who think that knowledge is a threat to power.

Because of this, because I believe in them, I will give my blog listing all the drawbacks, that primary care professionals, have internet in the office. I had to open a paid account, because I'm sure when they start to leave comments with all the drawbacks, I collapse the blog.

to open fire, I'm going to imagine a time manager and I'm going to say three or four problems: 1 .-

... wait, I have it on the tip of the tongue ...

Well, now I can not think of any, but I'm sure between now and tomorrow I have written. You, managers, sure know a lot. Id leaving comments, trying to be brief and concise, as so many drawbacks to be sure a billet unreadable.

If on the other hand, a manager wants to support the initiative Internet in the office: a necessity . (Especially if they rejected the resignation and wants to use force), you can chop the link and leave it there your comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment